Thermal Blockout Roller Blinds
Auckland’s No1 Blind Supply and Install Specialists for Residential and Commercial Applications. Our Mobile Service Will Come To your Door Today. Ring us or Book a Quote below.
10 Year Warranty on The Fabric for Blockout Roller Blinds and Vertical Blinds. We manufacture the blinds onsite which means we can save you money. Up to 60% more economical than some leading brands. Try us today and compare.
Thermal Blockout Roller blinds are designed with a foam polymer coating on the back of the fabric to improve heat control and reduce heat loss. They are purposely manufactured for this purpose and will increase your comfort. Ask our sales people if this is the right blind for your space.
- Mould and fire resistant
- Low maintenance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Versatile and easy-to-operate
- 5 day turnaround
- Manufactured by us in New Zealand
Free Onsite Measure And Quote At Your Home Or Office
"Excellent service, and our blinds look amazing. The blinds updated the look of our home"
"Super quick making and delivery! Communication right from the start was brilliant. Highly recommend No.1 Blinds. Thank you so much."
Where are the best places to use thermal blockout blinds?
Thermal blockout blinds are designed to keep harmful UV rays out of a room plus help with the temperature control of the space. Because of this most of our applications are as follows:
1. Large residential apartments blocks where apartments are north facing and have issues with the afternoon sun
2. Office buildings that have alot of glass (which is the modern way) and therefore have high exposure to the sun on the north facing sides of the complex.
3. New homes (and existing homes) that have an area requiring full privacy and the need to keep heat out and keep heat in over winter.
Can I see through thermal blockout blinds?
No the blinds are not see through as they have a white backing on them and are thicker than standard roller blinds
Do Thermal blinds keep the warmth in over winter?
Yes they do, the polymer backing provides additional heat retention over the winter months.
A dual combination of a sunscreen blind and a thermal block out blind on the same window.